Monday, March 8, 2010

Buffalo Sauce Review: Hot Sauce Harry's Buffalo Wing Sauce - WVU Edition

Hot Sauce Harry provides college themed wing sauces that all share the same flavor. I grabbed a bottle of the WVU themed sauce and gave it a shot. This sauce is all about conflict. The first taste isn't very good. It's very tart and had a weird effect on my tongue. After a moment the flavor kicked in and I found myself very much liking the flavor then. In fact it was very good. My only knock besides that initial flavor is how runny the sauce is. I like my wings with a little more sauce than what I could keep on them with this, but I highly recommend it for a Buffalo Wing Sauce dip.

3.5 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking this hot wing sauce
    right now, ever try it?

    http://www.hotsaucewings.com/wing-time-hot-buffalo-wing-sauce-p-245.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it but I just ordered it. I'll give it a shot when it gets here. I'm posting a review of the sauce from the Anchor Bar, the originator of the Buffalo wing some time this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't flame or spam. It will be deleted and have been a waste of your time and mine.